Clinical Trials - A Patient's Journey
Information for Consumers
Clinical trials are an essential part of the development of new interventions and tests that may improve your health care, alleviate the symptoms of your disease or condition or improve the health care of others.
How clinical trials test new treatments to find better ways to prevent, detect or treat disease.
- What is a clinical trial?
- Phases of clinical trials
- How clinical trials work
- Who can be part of a clinical trial?
- What happens when a trial is complete?
Why be part of a clinical trial?
Helping yourself and others being part of improving health care for everyone.
- Why be part of a clinical trial?
- Potential benefits and potential risks
- Clinical trials and children
How to be part of a clinical trial
Who to talk to and how to find a trial.
How to find a clinical trial
For more information regarding clinical trials, you may wish to: